This qualification is designed to equip learners with the skillset and expertise they need to work within a leadership role. This qualification is suitable for those who work within a number of industries and across a number of management job roles. It provides learners with an opportunity to demonstrate their competence and knowledge in a wide range of management areas.
A total of 37 credits are needed for this qualification to be achieved.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. There are no formal entry requirements although learners may find it useful to have already completed the Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into or within employment in many areas as team leaders or supervisors, and/or continue their study in this or other areas. Learners who complete this qualification may go on to further study in related areas such as: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
You complete sixteen mandatory units at level 3
- An introduction to organisational governance and finance
- Change leadership
- Coaching and mentoring
- Data management and technology in organisations
- Effective communication
- Implementing strategies
- Improving own performance as a leader and a manager
- Leadership and management fundamentals
- Leading effective teams
- Managing projects
- Managing resources
- Managing workplace performance
- Solving problems through effective decision making
- Stakeholder management
- The role of human resources in support of a manager
- Working with others
For further information on this course, please contact us.