Prevent and Radicalisation
We are delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity for schools and businesses to access our Bespoke training, tailored to meet your individual needs. Prevent duty gifts schools and businesses an opportunity to develop staffs understanding of terrorism and extremism… Advancing their knowledge and skills and allowing them to identify and challenge extremist arguments. Our trainer is an expert in his field and has a wealth of knowledge to share.
We offer a wide range of courses, if you do not see what you’re looking for, please contact us.
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF) 601/3511/6
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF) 601/3512/8
- Level 2 Award in Employment Rights and Responsibilities in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People’s Settings (QCF) 600/5593/5
- Level 2 Award in Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health (QCF) 601/5970/4
- Level 3 Award in Employment and Personal Learning Sills in Health (QCF) 601/5971/6
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia (QCF) 600/8176/4
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care (QCF) 600/7212/x
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care (QCF) 600/5523/1
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings (QCF) 600/8765/1