The Health & Safety Executive “strongly recommend” that all trained first aiders undertake refresher training. This course gives you that training in just a few hours.
Course syllabus includes
- Assessing the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Recognise and administer first aid to a casualty who;
- is unresponsive & breathing normally
- is unresponsive & not breathing normally
- is wounded and bleeding
- is having a seizure
- is suffering medical shock
- be physically able to carry out the practical elements of the course
This course is not certified. It is designed to keep your existing first aid at work or emergency first aid at work skills and confidence refreshed.